Sunday, June 28, 2009

ass.1

1. In the first few days you've spent in MCL, how would you compare your highschool life to what you envisioned college life to be?
I am more nervous and excited than the highschool life because in mcl life or collage life is that all my classmate is new also and we don't know each other and also the teacher so i am nervous but excited. In my highschool life is that am not so nervous because my classmate is my old class mate to so am not so nervous.

2.What is the importance of Values Education?
the way of studying jesus words in the bible, because we will learn many good thing and many thing s more, we will learn to do good things and always worshiping god and be a magalang in all elder and specialy to or parent. that's all...(^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment