Friday, August 7, 2009

Ass.10

1. Cite one experience wherein you have experienced negative peer pressure.
My experience is that my classmate want me to join them to cutting classes, but at first my decision no but they keep on tempting me to cut class because we tough that we don't have class because there's no teacher, so i thing again then finally choose to cut class because they keep telling me to cut the class.
2. How did you react to it? Why?
At first i disagree to join to them to cut class and i thing about it but they keep on tempting me to cut class.
3. How did you feel about your reaction/decision?
Am, so discourage to my decision, i felt like am afraid what will happen next , am thinking that i will be punish to what i do.
4. What have you learned/realized from your experience?
I learn that i will not listen to the bad temptation, because i peer pressure my self because the one who tempted me is my best friend so i can not say no.(^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment